‘I Don’t Do Drugs Again But i Smoke Weed a lot’ – Terry G

by 03:54 0 comments
The “Ginger Master” was a guest on ChannelsTV’sRubbin MindsSunday and he admitted to using
drugs.

It probably comes as no surprise that his usual ‘hyperactive’ behaviour is as a result of being
under the influence but the singer has revealed he no longer uses drugs, “I still do marijuana”.
He told the show’s host that the Nigerian music industry is plagued with drug use and abuse and he
was a victim.

“There is plenty drug problem in the industry,” he
said while also admitting that “I am clean but I still
do marijuana.”

Wondering how he got himself caught up with being dependent on the use of drugs? The “Free Madness” hit-maker explained that it wasn’t completely his fault (as many may think) but blamed a mystery Nollywood actress for his mishap.

He said, “I was introduced to drugs by a popular actress.”

What's the difference?

0 comments:

Post a Comment