How I came about Sebi Elei - Blaccode

by 08:41 0 comments
Gistergramm was able to grab this guy earlier today, he goes with the stage name "Blaccode". May be you migh be confuse some how, how he came about that stage name. I was quiet fun chatting with him as he explains how he came about that. Guess what you will be having a free info on what he has been doing so far and what he is now up to.

Here below was the interview we had with him:

Gistergram: Hi! Mr. Code can we meet you?

Blaccode: Hahahah! Why not? Yes you can!

Gistergramm: Thank you, what exactly is you real name?

Blaccode: My name is Akin-Oyewole Akinseye

Gistergramm: Cool, Obviously you are from the Yoruba speaking tribe

Blaccode: Yeah exactly:

Gistergramm: You released a single last week tittled "FIRE DANCER" but actually you had release a single since late last 2 years

Blaccode: Yes actually

Gistergramm: So why did "Fire Dancer"came in so late?

Blaccode: We, you know Blaccode has been up and doing upgrading and re-branding so I have to make sure I give what my fans wants from me to them

Gistergramm: Okay! that sounds cool, so lets talk about "Sebi Elei". How do you came about that?

Blaccode: "Sebi Elei"simply means "do like this" yeah! hahahahh... So I'm actually asking or telling my fans to do exactly what I'm doing. I think the video of that song should explain it better but unfortunately we are working endlessly to come up with a good concept for that video but we actually have an animate video for the song already courtesy to Cre8ive Galleria formerly Wixabrand

Gistergramm: Nice! We hope you soon make the video of that song soon and I hope when we call on you again, you respond?

Blaccode: Oh yes! definitely

Blaccode gave us a link to share with you guys to always check out the page on REVERBNATION for latest songs (RAP) from him

CLICK HERE TO GET BLACCODE SONGS ON REVERBNATION 

0 comments:

Post a Comment